I've had folks ask me for Typescript resources a few times over the past couple of months, so I might as well share what I think are great resources for getting started with and continuing with TypeScript.
These are paid and free resources, but I think they're all great. Remember that your work probably has an educational stipend, so leverage that if you can.
I'll update these resources as I find new ones.
Reading and Videos
- TypeScript in 50 Lessons
- Marius Schulz's blog
- TypeScript Deep Dive
- TypeScript Official Docs
- TypeScript Cheatsheets
- If you're a fan of React, check out the React+TypeScript Cheatsheets
- Matt Pocock's Tweet thread of TypeScript tips
- Matt Pocock's YouTube channel
- TypeScript Fundamentals (free) from James Henry. If you enjoy this, I encourage you to purchase his TypeScript Pro course.
- The Advanced TypeScript course hasn't dropped yet, but anything Matthew Pocock is worth checking out. (see his TypeScript Tips I mentioned above)
- Marius Schulz's Advanced TypeScript Fundamentals egghead.io course
- Rares Matei's Practical Advanced TypeScript egghead.io course